This is a slot game with a health care theme and the main character is a man who is feeling a bit under the weather. Fortunately, he has his cat and the radio to cheeer him up, and he is following the doctor’s orders to relax. Many different symbols that can appear on the reels when you play this game, such as the hot water bottle, a serving of hot soup, a stack of logs to keep the fire going, some honey, a book, a pair of very comfortable warm slippers, a thermometer, and some natural medicine. To top it off, the game title has been spelled out using pills to form the letters.
The game is fun and you get free spins often. The free spin rounds allow you the chance to win a lot of money. This game can only be played in 888 casino.
This game was created by the huge game developer 888.
This is a 5 reel slot game with 25 paylines.
You can use autoplay if you want to.
The soup is a wild symbol and can replace any of the standard symbols. It can not replace the special symbols, i.e. the log (scatter symbol), the nurse (bonus round symbol) or the red pills.
Free spins round
The stack of logs is the scatter symbol in this game. You need to collect four scatter symbols to trigger any of the three free spins rounds. Which one would you prefer?
- 18 free spins with no win multiplier
- 9 free spins with a 2x win multiplier
- 6 free spins with a 3x win multiplier
Red pills represent The Combo Completer, and saved-up red pills can be utilized to complete red pill winning combinations on the reels.
The red pills are collected in a white bowl in the patient’s lap during your gambling session. (You’ll see it on the right-hand side of the screen.)
Whenever two pills appear on the reels separated by any other symbol, pills from the white bowl will automatically be fetched to replace the other symbol, completing the combination and giving you a coin win.
Interactive four-level bonus round
If you land at least three nurse symbols on an active payline when playing Doctor’s Orders, you get to play the Nurse Bonus Round.
This bonus round consists of four different levels.
Your job is to select items and reveal what prizes they hide.
- Home-made chicken-and-vegetables soup is a popular gift to bring loved ones who have taken sick. Chicken soup is high in protein, and the water-soluble vitamins from the veggies can’t escape you since you are eating the liquid the ingredients were cooked in. Also, the steam coming from the soup can help relieve nasal congestion, and the broth will make a sore throat feel better.
- Bees produce a protein called defensin-1 and add it to their honey. This protein can kill bacteria and is currently being investigated as a possible source of medicine against bacteria that have become resistant towards standard antibiotic treatments.
- When we pet a beloved pet, such as a cat or dog, the action releases the neurochemical oxytocin in the human body, and this neurochemical reduces anxiety and stress and boosts our well-being.